This release contains the following new features for ControlSuite 1.2.
- Kofax Analytics for ControlSuite: Kofax Analytics is a new licensable feature that provides dashboard views that give insight into user and document activities based on Kofax Equitrac data sources. These views are designed to reflect the use of devices, accounts and all other activities related to document printing.
- Kofax Unified Client 1.0 for Xerox is a new client available in AutoStore, DRS, Equitrac and Output Manager.
- New Device-based licensing. The product can be licensed based on the number of devices instead of the number of users.
- Install Assistant can uninstall ControlSuite.
- Install Assistant can automatically install missing prerequisites if selected by the user.
- Install Assistant can automatically install and configure IIS web server.
- Install Assistant detects the cipher required when installing the ControlSuite security framework role.
- Added an Install Assistant command line option to uninstall ControlSuite. Run "InstallAssistant.exe --NoUI --Help" for updated command line options.
- Added an Install Assistant command line option to automatically install missing prerequisites when installing ControlSuite. Run "InstallAssistant.exe --NoUI --Help" for updated command line options.
- Updated the Install Assistant prerequisites check for FIPS environments.